Clinical trials always require the preparation of a large amount of documentation. Moreover, these documents are very complex and only highly-qualified linguists with a medical background can translate them.
In the European Union, the demand for translations in the medical field is only increasing due to a new regulation (EU MDR) which has introduced stricter translation standards for all documentation regarding medical devices. It requires that documents involving medical devices must be translated into all EU languages.
Understanding how critical mistakes can be in this industry, we follow a strict selection process of our linguists to guarantee top-quality translations. Now Synergium has a stable team of experts on clinical trial terminology to ensure your translations comply with the requested standards and have clear and accurate clinical language.
For more than 17 years we have been helping many companies in the medical industry localize their materials, such as:
- Clinical protocols;
- Informed Consent Forms (ICF);
- Clinical Study Agreements and contracts;
- Patient Information Leaflets (PIL);
- Case Report Forms (CRF);
- Study drug labels and drug inserts;
- Instructions for Use (IFU) for medical devices;
- User Manuals for medical devices;
- User Guides for medical software.
Here is our most recent project for IQVIA:
- Document – Clinical trials;
- Service – Translation, editing, proofreading;
- CAT tool – SDL Trados Studio;
- QA tool – Verifika;
- Languages – English into Latvian;
- Wordcount – 27k words.
If you have any upcoming medical translation projects, please do not hesitate to contact us.