Translating accounting materials requires specialized subject knowledge. Translators must have professional experience in the accounting sector and specific skills, both linguistic and financial, to apply the knowledge to the document to be translated.
Synergium has a large pool of native translators with:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Translation and an additional degree in finance or accounting;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in working with various types of accounting documents.
For more than 17 years we have been helping many accounting firms (including the Big Four) localize their materials, such as:
- Annual reports;
- Financial reports;
- Balance sheets;
- Customer information;
- Contracts and agreements;
- Market analysis;
- Stock exchange releases;
- Tax reports.
Here is our most recent project for Deloitte:
- Document – Multinational financial statements;
- Service – Translation, editing, proofreading;
- CAT tool – SDL Trados Studio;
- QA tool – Verifika;
- Languages – Swedish into English;
- Wordcount – 16k words.
If you have any upcoming accounting translation projects, please do not hesitate to contact us.