Abbott, the global healthcare company that conducts innovative research to diagnose and monitor diseases such as HIV, hepatitis, cancer, etc., and manufactures generic pharmaceuticals, medical devices, diagnostics, and nutrition products.
What was the challenge?
The client came to us with a challenge: to translate, revise and proofread their product marketing information (product catalogues, leaflets) for 4 different EU markets simultaneously by ensuring the translated material correspond to the original as well as the unique brand style and instructions provided by the client.
Needless to say, the client was happy with the result as they could reach customers and generate sales more effectively in 4 EU markets simultaneously.
How did we solve it?
- Built an expert team of an experienced project manager, 12 subject-matter marketing translators and revisers, 4 QA engineers to carry out the translations, ensuring brand consistency and that the messages are compelling.
- Developed a custom project workflow to ensure the smooth and timely execution of projects for all 4 markets simultaneously.
- The project manager issued and trained the team to follow specific project instructions based on the client requirements.
- Created the specific terminology glossary and linguistic style guides for all 4 languages to ensure brand consistency, “local” tone and feel for all target markets.
- The project team used real-time translation memory and terminology sharing to ensure consistency and time efficiency with the help of innovative online translation software and QA tools.
What were the results?
For Abbott, we ensured brand consistency, “local” tone and feel for all target markets in their translated product documentation (product catalogues, leaflets, etc.). Needless to say, the client was happy with the result as they could reach customers and generate sales more effectively in 4 EU markets simultaneously.
How We Help Surgical Accessories Manufacturer Generate Sales More Effectively Across International Markets